1. I crack my ring finger on my right hand CONSTANTLY! It jammed a long time ago, in a violent game of basket ball with my brother and now it cracks whenever I want it. Kind of a nervous habit.
2. I can not stand to see the elderly cry. I will automatically start tearing up. I don't care if it is tears of happiness or sorrow, I will be crying too.
3. I have scars on each of my ankles from a surgery that I had as a newborn baby.
4. I just put a pit in the top of our stove last night while canning beets :( and I am mad!
5. If I were tested I would most likely have OCD. Even Dad says so!
6. I can play the piano and clarinet. I still have songs from years ago that I memorized that I can play.
7. I broke my leg when I was 4, by trying to slide down the side of a slide(the fireman's pole) and fell on it.
8. I used to live in Phoenix, AZ.
9. I am obsessed with Pinterest! It is like a drug for a crafty person!
10. I am trying my hardest to have a "Green thumb". This year was actually a great start! Hoping next year is way better!
11. I met Dad while I was working at Subway! But we had actually met each other YEARS before that when we were little.
12. There are three states I would LOVE to live in for a while: New York, Kentucky, and Montana!
13. I am very easily entertained with almost anything historical. Turn on the history channel and I am glued, give me a story about my ancestry and you will loose me for hours!
14. I had an eating disorder in high school(not proud, but it is part of my history).
15. I have been pregnant 6 times and am blessed with 4 children and two angel babies.
16. I LOVE CANDLES and SCENTSY!
17. I used to help my grandma clean her house and I loved it! She would always tell me stories about her growing up or courting grandpa. Some of my favorite memories were spent down at there house.
18. I had a cat who would hop like a rabbit(back hips were fused together) named Orlando. I was slightly obsessed with Orlando Magic!
19. On that note, I also had a one legged chicken! A possum got into her cage when she was a chick and got her other leg. She was the oldest living chicken we ever had!
20. I love almost any of the Real Housewife shows! Dad hates this! I do not like the Miami one and wish DC would come back.
21. I would rather read a newspaper then look online at the news.
22. I can crochet(nothing fancy) and it is so relaxing!
23. If I could time travel I would go to Pioneer days or the 1940s!
24. I want to learn how to hunt so I can go out with Dad.
25. I was a FAT baby! Not solid, not little gopher cheeks. I was a rollie pollie pudgy baby with jowls!